Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love ! Love !! Meaning of it

       In my view what is  “LOVE” Love is the most important thing to me. I feel as if it is the meaning of life. There has been a few relationships in my life and I have studied about it in books. Unfortunately though, Love is one of the things you must experience firsthand to even begin to understand it. To Love others, it is important to love yourself first. If you do not truly love yourself currently, it is time to start. To begin all you have to do is say it. “I love myself.” Go ahead, I know you feel funny. Laugh out loud. It is okay. Don’t you feel better? Do this every morning when you wake up. You will begin to feel the change. For a variation, just give yourself a compliment. Such as “I am great looking.” Be creative with what you say, but make sure they are positive statements. A lot of people put themselves down in their own minds. Quit it. Do not make yourself an enemy. You are unique. There is no one exactly like you. The experiences you have lived through are yours alone. It takes courage just to get out of bed. We all have those days when we could just stay asleep. What if there is something I dread doing later? More than likely it needs to be done. Think about how good you will feel after it is over. It will be much better. If you put it off it will still be there tomorrow. That equals times two dread. Dreading today and tomorrow. Procrastinating is a big hindrance to love. Love for yourself is much easier to do if you are acting now. It gives you the feeling of accomplishment. So in review, (1) Get out of bed. (2) Give yourself a compliment. (3) Do what needs to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment